Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ralph? Ralph who?

Boy, I've hardly gotten to see Ralph at all the past couple days. He came home exhausted on Monday & went straight to bed; saw him for a bit after work yesterday. He had trouble sleeping last night, and after getting up & reading for a few hours he finally came back to bed around 4:00, so I was careful not to wake him when I got up. Didn't see him at all before I left for work, then when I got home tonight he was just walking out the door to go see Dr. Wait 12 Hours Before You Are Seen (his appointment was at 4:00 but they told him to come back at 7:00). Apparently he (Ralph) hurt his back this afternoon reaching across the table to move the tablecloth. He's working this weekend, too, so I don't see us getting much more time together before next weekend. Sigh.



While I was at lunch today, a Northern Mockingbird landed in the tree next to my car. I was actually able to take the camera out of my purse & snap three photos before he flew away. This one came out the best.

Someone has been throwing rawhide chew toys over the fence. I think it might be the guys that are helping get Neighbor David's house ready for sale. Unfortunately, one or more dogs has been swallowing them in big chunks, and I have found several piles of dog sick in the backyard. Totally gross, plus I'm worried the dog(s) may choke on the rawhides. I pick them up when I find them, but obviously the dogs have gotten to some before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment