Monday, September 15, 2008

OMG, please please please say it's a joke. . .



Nope, not one of my knitting projects, but one of the winners at the LA County Fair. Isn't it cute? I think I might actually carry a purse like that. . .

This is either a really funny joke, or the world's stupidest woman. I'm not sure which. Watch & decide for yourself. Make sure you have your sound on. EDIT: I'm having difficulty getting the hyperlink into my post; you may have to copy & paste it into your browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

In other news, I learned again why it sucks to have to share a printer. Right now all my printouts go to the copier, as do the printouts of about half the people in my office. The copier does NOT separate the documents; they all print to the same tray. Today I printed up a sheet, finished a couple other items for the file (took me maybe a minute), then went to get my printout. Nothing there. As I muttered to myself, "I'm sure I printed it. . . " one of my co-workers pulled my document *out of the trash can* and asked, "Is this what you're looking for?" Gah! It's bad enough that people inadvertently take each others' documents because they get mixed together, but to throw one away because it's not yours? Ridiculous!!

Sadly, that's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment