Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pft.


SHE complains that I don't update my blog, and yet SHE didn't post anything yesterday. Some people :-)

Today's picture is from Halloween. This is VG in the R2-D2 costume she made. Pretty cool, eh?

Not much going on. Had pizza for dinner last night, and for some reason it tasted incredibly good. Pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms & I topped it with a little hot wing sauce. Also had chicken kickers with it. Ralph wasn't hungry so he missed out.

As you can see, I'm up early today, and have been up since 4:20. Meeting Sis for breakfast in about 4-1/2 hours; hope I'm not starving by then. I might have to cheat & have a slice of leftover pizza around 6:00. Afterwards she & I are going to a crafty fair and who knows? May even head out to a Starbucks or something & knit for a while.

Started spinning some Wensleydale this morning. I bought it over a year ago & it just called out to me recently, reminding me of its presence. It's black and gold; only four ounces so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it when it's finished. I'm spinning it thin in order to get the most bang for the buck as it were--about 40+ wpi which I will two-ply. Guess I'll wait until it's all spun before deciding what to make with it.

And that's about it for this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment