Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy weekend ahead


Boring picture for the Teeming Millions today. It's a shot I took of the full moon at sunset a few days ago. Obviously I do not have the proper photography equipment for such an endeavor.

Going to be busy this weekend. Archery for Ralph (and spinning for me) tomorrow, plus cleaning the house for guests. Need to grocery shop & do laundry too, plus get the Saturn smogged so I can get the registration renewed. Monday is the deadline for open enrollment at work, which means going over all the options to decide which plan to opt for (if any; we may just stick with Ralph's insurance). Plus we plan on going to Knott's Berry Farm on Sunday (special promotion; we get in free with Ralph's VA ID card). Whew!

Found a couple pictures on the internet that I liked. One was of a cake shaped like a pink ball of yarn with a small cat sprawled across the top. It would make a really cute ornament, I think. The other was of a pair of awesome blue-flame socks. Pity it was a pair for sale, not a pattern.

Today at work there was a great egret hunting lizards in the field next to the parking lot. We had a great view; could even see him swallowing his prey. You will notice that there are no photos of it posted. I'm sure the Teeming Millions can easily decipher the reason for that.

One amusing thing, though. Mr. Boss Man's Boss and SW were going back & forth using big words at each other. I stopped them both by announcing, "Personally, I endeavor to eschew obfuscation." I was immediately declared the winner, although I'm not entirely sure what the contest was. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment