Sunday, November 16, 2008

ONE ride???


Had a good day today. Went to Knott's Berry Farm after breakfast. Spent most of the time wandering the shops & people watching. We only went on one ride. One ride!! It was fun though. Stayed about 2 hours then went to Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant for lunch. Good timing on that--absolutely no wait for a table when we got there, but a rather long line to get in when we left. Lunch was good, and way too big. I brought home more of it than I ate, which means I have a yummy dinner in the fridge.

One thing I thought was neat were the birds. There was a huge flock roosting at the top of the Perilous Plunge, and when the boat came along the track all the birds would swoop up, around, and back onto the tracks. I took a short video that doesn't really do justice to how cool it was to watch but what the heck I'll try to post it anyway.

Dang. Didn't upload. Oh, well. You can look at the picture I took of ash on my car; part of yesterday's ashfall from the fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment