Monday, November 3, 2008

Back to the old grind


I am so glad that fiscal year end madness is over. Unfortunately, it does mean that the work load is a lot lower, and someone I really like has been laid off as a result. I won't say who as a blog is a very public place & I don't think it's up to me to announce it to the world, but I will miss this person.

Making some progress on the new scarf; I've got a dozen pattern repeats finished already (that's 96 rows plus the four foundation rows for a total of 100 rows [and 2600 stitches!]) I'm thinking this just might make a nice Christmas gift for someone, but again I won't say who in case he/she is reading this blog (which I doubt, but you never know!). Plus it's early enough this evening that I should be able to get another couple of repeats in before it's time to fix dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment