Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Middle of the week


Nothing much to say today. Quiet but productive day at work. Couple more layoffs, which is a bit depressing to say the least. Hate to see people go, plus it's a reminder that no job is secure.

Made some more progress on the scarf. I am really glad that I bought a second skein of yarn; I thought the sample they had at the yarn shop was a bit short & sure enough mine is at about 33" right now with enough yarn for maybe another 2-3". I like scarves to be at least 40-45". I prefer them even longer really; that's my minimum. Still, I won't need the entire second skein, so maybe I'll make a pair of wristwarmers from the leftovers.

Almost time for dinner: mushroom risotto and pork chops. Wonder if I should heat up some soup to go with that?

UPDATE 11/7: Just realized I used the same picture twice, so I changed it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment