Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy news, and sad.



Which to tell first? Sad, I think, and get it over with. Yesterday, Sis had to have her dog Buster put to sleep. He was old and ill, but it is never easy. He was a good boy and I am sorry that he is gone. Sis is very upset about it all, of course. I wish I had a picture of him to post, but I do not.

On the happy side, I found out that my niece, KT, was pregnant. I say "was" because she gave birth to a boy last month. She only told my brother about it on Saturday--bet he was shocked! I know I certainly was.

Finished plying the Wensleydale today; would have finished it on Sunday but the drive band snapped on the wheel when I was in the middle of the second bobbin's worth. I may have mentioned that in a previous post.

Oops, sounds like dinner is ready; Ralph made chili and corn bread. Guess I'd better go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment