Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy week

Been veddy veddy busy at work this week. Had about 20 contracts, plus had to update completion dates on two communities through 2011, plus running summaries for Mr. Boss Man on all the March files, plus plus plus!!! Good to be busy again, that's for sure.

Had a pleasant surprise yesterday. Part of the reason I haven't been doing much spinning lately is that all my rovings are boring: brown, black, beige, way too much orange (orange, I tell you--I look horrible in orange, so why did I buy so much of it?), and a dark red that I also bought way too much of. Yesterday I opened a box that I *thought* held more black roving, and found 3.5 ounces of this lovely Romney:



The photo really doesn't do it justice. I can hardly wait to start spinning it up this weekend.

Going to a knitting "show and tell" tonight. I'm bringing the orangutan (who knows, I may even be inspired to finish it), my two mini-sheep, the Monterey shawl, a fish hat, and if I remember to bring it home the sheep hand-puppet I keep at work.

Ugh, 6:30; time to leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment