Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guess I should update the ol' blog


Had a good time with Sis on Saturday. Went to Corky's for breakfast, where we both had chicken fried steak, hash browns, and eggs with toast. As usual the food was delicious & the servings waaay too big. Afterwards, just before we got back to the car, I was looking for my glasses & couldn't find them. Told Sis I must have left them in the restaurant & headed back. I was almost to the door when I realized duuuuh. . . . I was *wearing* my glasses. The only thing that kept me from feeling like a total dorkus was the fact that Sis hadn't noticed either.

We did *lots* of knitting; I got about 8" done on the latest fish hat, and Sis did most of an "Armando" hat. We also snacked on highly nutritious chips, dip, cookies, and peanut M & M's.

When I got home, Ralph was feeling a bit "housebound" so we went to see Race to Witch Mountain. I thought it was pretty good, and liked the fact that the original kids (Iake Eisenmann & Kim Richards) both had small roles in the film. Lots of action, good effects, entertaining storyline.

Yesterday the Roomies told Ralph they needed us to leave the gate unlocked on Friday so they could move some things from the backyard. Unfortunately part of our agreed remediation with animal control was to keep the gate & garage locked any time we are not at home to directly supervise the dogs, so that just is not an option. We'll be home all weekend so they can move things then, or if they have to have it sooner I can unlock it after work & lock it up again at bedtime. Kind of a pain for all concerned but better than the dogs getting out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment