Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She got the hat :-)



I have confirmation from the winner that she received the hat, so I'm posting a picture in order to allow the Teeming Millions to see it. I used Plymouth Encore in yellow for the body, and Mountain Colors Twizzle in Gold Rush for the lips, fins & tail. She seemed quite excited & happy with it in the e-mail she sent. I also included a skein of Mountain Colors Bearfoot yarn in Juniper (a deep, gorgeous green), and as an added bonus I made two catnip mice for her handsome tabby cat. She has pictures of him on her blog, playing with the mice (see yesterday's post for blog link). The yellow mouse is leftover yarn from the hat, and the grey/black/white mouse is made with some leftover handspun merino that I had hanging around.

1 comment:

  1. I love my hat! It happened to be freezing this morning while I was walking the cat at around four a.m. It's the perfect hat to walk a cat in. No one thinks you are skulking around trying to rob their place because who would wear a fish hat to do that in? LOL They just see me in a fish hat, walking a large cat and think "Nuts" Ha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete