Monday, March 9, 2009

Is it Friday yet?


OK, I'm not *really* ready for it to be Friday, but boy was today a busy day! Mondays always are, mind you, yet for some reason today was really crazy. I wish I could say I'll get caught up tomorrow; alas, I fear that is not to be. It will be my turn to cover phones while the receptionist takes her breaks & lunch, which means 90 minutes sliced out of my workday.

On a happy note, I sent off the fish hat to the Pay It Forward winner today. I haven't told her the color yet so I'll hold off posting a photo until I'm sure she has received it. She also started her Pay It Forward contest; if you are interested in entering check out her blog: www.slapthatpony.blogspot.com. You've only got a few days though! She's chosen some really nice prizes, too.

Today's photo is a close up of the sock I'm working on. I don't *think* I've posted this pic before; if I have I apologize for the duplication. As mentioned previously, it's the same pattern as the one I used for the Chaos Theory socks. With this "calmer" colorway I think it looks much nicer. The CT socks are comfy but to my eye look like something a clown would wear.

Bought the latest "Odelia Grey" mystery yesterday (Booby Trap), and am already more than halfway through it. I really enjoy this series a lot and this latest edition was no disappointment. I'm already looking forward to the next one. I wish Ms. Jafarian could write as quickly as I can read :-)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the hat! Thank you so much! Please come to my contest! You already "paid ti forward" so you don't have to again. :-)

    ReplyDelete