Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feels like a wasted day


I normally don't post comic strips (thinking about copyright here) but today I couldn't resist since this "Frazz" strip (by Jef Mallet) pretty much sums up my day. With the exception of buying fish food, I did not get a single chore done as I flitted from knitting to reading to sudoku to playing with the dogs to napping to brainsucking. . . .

I did get started on the first of the fish hats for The Winner. I'm trying to decide if I should post pictures as I go along, or let the colors be a surprise as she was open to any choice. I've done the lips & mouth shaping and am ready to start on the head portion. I will say that I think the colors look good together, and I hope Cher does too. Think I'll let them be a surprise :-)

Darn it, there was something I wanted to post about and I can't remember what it was. . . oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment