Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Liking the chullo


So what do you think of Ralph's chullo so far? I think it's looking pretty good so far. I've done a ocuple more rows since the picture was taking, and the reindeer are a little more defined. It's slow going although my speed is starting to pick up a bit. It's been so long since I've done stranded knitting that it's taking me a while to get the hang of it again.

As part of my new work description, I get to cover the phones on a rotating basis when the receptionist is on break/lunch. The girl on rotation yesterday was off so I took her place. It was odd--kinda fun, but I kept having Hell flashbacks & expected every phone ring to be an angry customer. It never was, which was nice of course.

The drive is a little better too; maybe 10 minutes shorter both ways. I know that doesn't sound like much, but when you're driving an hour or more every minute saved is appreciated.

And when I got home last night, oh what a nice surprise! Ralph had the day off, and I thought he was going to make chicken sausage & pasta for dinner. Instead we dined on T-bone cooked on the grill, salad with avocado, and roasted garlic on a baguette. As far as I'm concerned, he's fulfilled any Valentine's obligation that a husband might have :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment