Friday, February 20, 2009

Well, I thought there'd be more response. . .


Three days, and only 2 comments on my Pay It Forward (Tues Feb 17)??? And one of those is my sister & she's not entering the contest . . . I knew I didn't really have millions reading my blog, but I thought there'd be more than that. Still plenty of time though, so maybe there'll be more by the 28th. If not, then I guess all three prizes will go to one person :-)

Almost done with Ralph's chullo. Did the last deer motif repeat yesterday; there's supposed to be a snowflake motif at the bottom but since the deer motif added 20 rows to the hat I think I'll skip that. I may do a row or two so that the deer's feet don't get lost in the i-cord trim. So, after that it's time for the ear flaps, then I'll just need to do the i-cord & tassel. Should be finished by Sunday if all goes well.

Started another pair of Tiger Eye socks, which I may have mentioned previously. Have done both toes, two pattern repeats on one sock & one repeat on the other. Am on row 3 of the second repeat and have messed up somewhere. Not sure how--I had the right number of stitches when I finished row 2, but on row 3 ended up one stitch short. Tinked it, counted out the pattern, saw where I had missed a yarnover, added that, counted out the pattern. . . I am now missing two yarnovers and at the same time have one stitch too many. Sigh. Might have to tink the entire round and just re-knit it. It's only 57 stitches but still. . .

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad - I didn't get many responses either until I advertised it on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete