Monday, February 9, 2009

First real day at the new office


Today went by pretty well. I was expecting it to be slow & dull, so that came as a pleasant surprise. Another pleasant surprise was the drive home--my old route took at least an hour & 20 minutes; this new one got me home in 59 minutes. Hopefully this is the norm & not a fluke.

Making very slow progress on the chullo I am knitting for Ralph. I'm also worried it's not going to fit; there's still one more set of increases to go but at this point it won't even fit my head. Might have to alter the pattern a bit to add some more width. That's the great thing about knitting--endless opportunities for creativity.

I'm a little worried about Mudgie. He seems really thin, and I know Hoover sometimes bullies him away from the food dish. I think when I feed them tomorrow I will put the food in separate dishes and see if that helps. Funny, they have shared a dish since they were kittens & it's just recently become a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment