Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pay It Forward!


I was one of the lucky winners in a Pay It Forward contest on a blog, which means it's my turn to pass it on. So, here's the deal. On this post, leave a comment saying what makes you happy. On February 28 I will pick three comments at random and those posters will win their choice of the following prizes:

**skein of sock yarn
**pair of hand-knit wristwarmers;
**hand-knit Dead or Alive fish hat (photo is sample only; actual colors may vary.)
**gift certificate to Barnes & Noble Bookstores; OR
**gift certificate to Starbucks

Please note, if you are one of the winners, then it will be your turn to Pay It Forward, so only enter if you are willing to do so. Of course, you can Pay It Forward even if you don't win :-) So come on--tell me what makes you happy, and you might win one of the prizes! Prizes will be mailed out within 2 weeks of me receiving winner's selection & mailing address. (EDITED TO ADD: Erm, I just realized I don't have a way for people to enter their e-mail addresses on my blog, so I'll notify winners via blog.)


Note to the Teeming Millions: In order to allow people time to enter, I will be posting less often then normal during the contest duration. Please, please, try to hold back your disappointment :-)

2 comments:

  1. What makes me happy? Hmmm..being the first to comment on a blog. LOL What makes me really happy are those rare days when you get up early, have a nice breakfast and realise that you have nothing to do all day, that the bills are paid, the house is clean enough, and no errands to run. Those perfect days don't come often, but when they do, they're glorious!
    btw...fish hats are the bomb! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me happy? Having a sister who "pays it forward"! Sappy, yes. True, also yes. And I'm not posting as a "contestant" ... just wanted to post.

    ReplyDelete