Friday, February 6, 2009

First Friday of February Ftwothousandnine


Roomie G had to go to the hospital yesterday, and will be there for a few days. Apparently he had been ill for a couple weeks & just kept hoping he would feel better. Hope he doesn't have to stay there long; being in the hospital must be horrible.

Moved to the new office today. Yes, I do still have an office. Visually it's nowhere near as nice as my old one; no window to the outside world, nothing on the walls, the doorway overlooks a hallway so there isn't even another person to see, plus it's much smaller. However, the workspace is set up much more efficiently and there's an extra set of large filing drawers so it's not the end of the universe. I did put my little window-cling penguin on the bit of glass that's next to the door & that brightened it up a speck.

Looking forward to knittering at Sis's tomorrow. I should be done with the Chaos Theory socks tonight so will have to bring a new project. Or the orangutan HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA oh, I crack me up. I do have my spinning wheel in the car & I haven't done any spinning in weeks, so maybe I'll work on that instead. Ralph canceled his D & D game & might come to Sis's with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment