Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wish me luck


Going shopping for work clothes today, always a joy. It's so hard to find things that fit comfortably, look good, and meet the work dress code. The knit tops that I like so much are not acceptable because they are considered to be t-shirts. Can't really wear button-ups because they tend to gap inappropriately on me, unless I get them so large that they look sloppy. Very few places seem to carry business attire anyway. So, I expect to be cranky by day's end.

I'm about halfway through Ralph's hat & have LOTS of yarn left. I think I'll make him some matching socks to go with it. Heck, if I do them now & put them away, by Christmas he will have forgotten about them and they'll make a great gift :-) Or maybe a scarf. . . knit in the round with the same motifs. . . yeah, I like that idea.

Thursday's Survivor episode was great. I'm sure Sis posted all about it, and if not one can check it out on CBS so I won't go into details here. I'm rooting for Coach, and Sis has JT. At this point I think I like her guy better than mine but oh well. At least my team won & I don't have to put money in the pot. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment