Thursday, February 5, 2009

Horrid day


Today sucked. More layoffs at work, including some folks that I consider to be friends. Fortunately I am still employed, although there are some drastic changes to my job responsibilities. Also found out today that Mr. Boss Man & I have to be moved into the South building by end of business on Monday. We knew the move was going to happen eventually, but to have it dropped on us with so little time to pack up was a bit of a shock. So, good-bye nice office, good-bye beautiful view, good-bye any chance of getting a good photo of the hawk, hello uncertainty. Yes, I know--quit whining, at least I still have a job.

It also poured rain all the way home, so the drive was a full two hours. Ugh. Poor dogs were sopping wet when I let them in. Don't know why they didn't stay on the porch since it's covered, but maybe they did & the wind blew rain in on them. It was really too dark for me to tell by the time I got home.

Oh well. Gonna quit kvetching & go start dinner cooking. Thanks for putting up with my whining.

By the way--that photo is of *three* geese, not one normal goose and one with two heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment