Saturday, February 28, 2009

And the winner is. . .


Not exactly a *random* drawing, since only one person entered, so the winner of the Pay It Forward contest is . . . . CHER! Wooooohooooo!!!

Finished Ralph's chullo this morning. Figuring out how to do the applied i-cord via the instructions was a challenge. Fortunately I found a couple videos on youtube which showed how quite clearly. It's quite easy, really, and while I anticipated it being tedious based on the videos, I rather enjoyed doing it. It was a bit too tight along the earflaps, so they don't lie flat but rather make a bit of a cup shape. I'm not too worried about that though; might even help keep the bottoms of the flaps from being drafty (or draughty for those of you on the other side of the Atlantic, ha ha).

No archery today; Ralph has to work. Guess I'll be doing chores & getting the car's oil changed. What fun.

1 comment:

  1. WooHooo! I won! :-)

    Ohhh...the hat turned out so nice! Your hubby should adore it!

    ReplyDelete