Friday, April 17, 2009

A wee post for Friday




Wonderful, wonderful weekend so far. Had yesterday & today off; we spent yesterday at the LA Arboretum. Spent today at the Pet Expo. Have corned beef cooking in the crock pot, and a sock-it-to-me cake for dessert. Only 3/4 of a pattern repeat left to go on my shawl. To top it off our roomies have moved out with a day to spare. Could life get any better? Why yes, it can--'cause I still have 2 days left of my 4-day weekend :-)














Stills are from the arboretum; video is of Leap, who according to the Iams Superdogs announcer holds the world record for jumping height (for a dog, that is; 70 inches, wowzers!). Isn't he graceful?

2 comments:

  1. What a gret weekend! I bet you are tickled pink to have your house back yourselves!
    About the ost with the pics of your pond. I love it! I have always wanted one.
    Corned beef is one of my fav. dishes! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on a side note. I can't spell today. LOL

    ReplyDelete