Sunday, April 19, 2009

End of the four day weekend

Very quiet day today. Picked up the car--rides so smoothly on its new tires!--went to the bookstore, read a bit, knit a lot, and did a wee bit of housework.

Feeling like a bit of a doofus, too. One of my blog buddies, Cher of Bad Kitty, nominated me for a friend award, and I have no clue how to post the icon on my blog. I'm also supposed to pass the award on to eight blog friends, but not only do I not have any, I don't know how to link their blogs on my post! So, Cher, if you read this--help this doofus out, would ya? :-)

Today's photo is the one and only picture we took at the Pet Expo (click on it to view larger; it really doesn't show up well in the size posted). This dog was warming up for the Splash Dogs competition. I wonder if Zoe would enjoy doing that?

2 comments:

  1. :-) Right click on the award on my page and save it to your computer. Then upload it to yours as you would any photo.
    You don't have to pass it along. Just post it to your blog! You have a wonderful blog and I always love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's just too logical & easy. Why didn't I think of this? I am such a doofus. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete