Friday, April 24, 2009

Blooms




Today is a very flowery day for me. I brought home the bouquet that I received at work; no sense letting them die in the dark office over the weekend. Our front hedge is full of sweet jasmine blossoms. The amaryllis by the pond is in bloom, as are the geraniums, bat-faced plant, and the little plant with the purple flowers that I don't know the name of.

Feeling a bit better about the music tomorrow. I practiced before work & at lunch, and did pretty well. Of course, it's different playing in a group than by one's self, however now I know that I *can* play most of the tunes and that's a confidence booster there. Also, it appears that the handfasting isn't until 5:00 pm which means I can play at some of the open dance groups and see if I'll be good enough for the main event.

Saw a license plate & frame on a Hummer yesterday that amused me. The plate said "IM TRYIN" and the frame said "to pay for it." Should probably have said "to pay for gas" ha ha. Love my Prius & its 50+ MPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment