Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a bit today

Using Ralph's sign-on today, so only old pictures are available. This is one from when we went to the Huntington Botanical Gardens.

Have had two very productive days at work. Mr. Boss Man has been too busy too give me things to do, so I've actually been able to get my work done uninterrupted for the most part. Feels really good, too!

Went to George's for dinner on Tuesday. As always, the food was delicious. I ate my leftovers for breakfast, and we split Ralph's leftovers for dinner last night. Mind you, we did order a lot: hallumi appetizer (tomato & grilled goat cheese on pita triangles), a large avolemono soup for Ralph & a small tomato soup for me, gyro plate for him, appetizer combo for me. Plus I ordered a kataife (sp?) to take home (a phyllo/honey/nuts/chocolate dessert that I usually call a "shredded wheat thingy).

Roomies are still sorting & packing up. Roomie B told Ralph they will be getting a truck next week to haul everything away by Friday. They have a plethora of things and I suspect they are going to ask for more time. Not going to happen; we have given all we can and 30 days is plenty.

Last bit, I found out yesterday that Tim Burton is filming a version of "Alice in Wonderland." I took a peek on imdb.com this morning & the cast looks really awesome: Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Timothy Spall, and Helena Bonheim-Carter to name a few. Scheduled for release next year. Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Well I was just coming to post a link to some shoes, but I see that you went to Georges and didn't even invite me so maybe I will just save this link http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/003625.php and not show you the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - I want to see Alice in Wonderland! Wonder what part Alan Rickman will play ... off to imdb.com!

    ReplyDelete