Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's out!

Sis just told me that our brother's book is now available on Amazon, woo hooo!! For those interested it's called "The Forgotten Disturbed" by T. L. Trevaskis.

Got flowers today for Administrative Assistant's Day, which was actually yesterday but the delivery was late. Very nice bouquet of carnations & daisies, which happen to be my favorite flowers. I'd have posted a picture if I'd brought the camera to work.

Feeling more dubious about playing music at Faire on Saturday. I am reeaaaallly rusty.

5 comments:

  1. You are as bad as she is, you did not put a link so everyone can go guy it, so here is a link

    http://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Disturbed-T-L-Trevaskis/dp/1897370776/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240540938&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going on the assumption that the caliber of my readers is such that they are capable of looking up a book on Amazon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ery nice! I went to Amazon and looked up the book. I will order it with my next shipment.

    What instrument do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soprano recorder. I can also play tenor, although the hand-stretch is a bit much. Used to play the bowed psaltery but I'm even rustier on that than I am on the recorder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you serious? I play the recorder too! Although I admit, I squeak more than actually getting a note out lately. I switched to violin a few years back because I had lousy breath control on wind instruments. I have a soprano wooden recorder I bought off ebay years ago but haven't played in a while.

    ReplyDelete