Friday, June 26, 2009

Eyes and noses

I realized today that I never posted a picture of the yarn I won at the WWKIP event. So, here it is. As usual, the picture does not do the colors justice.

Have received notification that my eyes & noses have already shipped. AND I received a tracking number for the package. AND I received a partial refund on the shipping charges for combined shipping (my order was technically three auction "wins"). I am impressed with this seller so far. I won't say who it is yet; if the product is as good as I expect it to be, I'll tell you then. However, I don't want to put the seller's name in the limelight yet, just on the off chance that I'm unhappy with the shipment. Don't want to point fingers & publicly bash someone you know. Frankly, though, I think that's a slim chance.

And I know this will sound silly, but--I'm so excited about this order that I actually dreamed last night that it had arrived already! I'm making plans for what to make with them. An octopus with yellow cat's eyes, perhaps, or a blue-eyed teddy bear. Or maybe that Scottie dog in the Debbie Bliss book. . . of course, it depends on what colors are in the mixed set. No sense getting my heart set on a green-eyed jackalope, for example, before I know if there are any green eyes in the set. Hmm, maybe a bunny, and then I can knit the carrot from the Amigurumi book to go with it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment