Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yes, another photo of the starling


We did go see "Star Trek" yesterday. It was OK, I thought, although "Wolverine" was better. I don't want to give things away in case any of the Teeming Millions go see it, so I won't say much. Acting was good, story line was interesting, and while there were some inconsistencies with the original series they were explained in two words so that was all right. I would say see it in the theater, but go to a matinee if you can rather than pay full price.

Going antikeeing with Lizard today, as mentioned previously. Assuming she reads the comment I left on her blog (or reads my blog this morning, or calls me) we'll be meeting at our usual coffee shop at 10:00. Hope I remember how to get there, it's been ages!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of the other X-Men movies. Would you recommend seeing Wolverine anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should at least see the first one before watching Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete