Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nothing exciting

Haven't done much this week. Work has been busy with trying to get caught up from last week. Did some knitting, including the little turtle in today's picture. He's very little, maybe 2-1/2" long. I knit him on Monday; started him at the beginning of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and was sewing on the last leg just as the end credits finished up. I probably would have gotten him done faster if I hadn't been watching the movie, since it was enough of a distraction to make me lose my place and misread the instructions several times, resulting in the need to tink & re-knit a few rows.

No big plans for the coming weekend, either, although I would like to go see "Up" on Saturday.

Got the best reaction yet today to my new haircut: "You look good with your hair pulled back like tha--OH MY GOD DID YOU CUT IT ALL OFF???" Heh heh! Everyone does seem to like it though. And I'm getting used to Ralph's hair being short.

Yeah, I know this is a boring post. Told you it was nothing exciting :-)

1 comment: