Saturday, May 9, 2009

And the widget says. . .


Only 230 days until Christmas!! I better get knitting. . . too many projects in the queue, as always.

Might go see the new Star Trek movie today. One of the ladies on Ravelry said it was awesome, and the trailer looks intriguing. It's showing at two theaters near here, which means we have a large number of show times from which to choose. This makes it pretty likely that we will manage to squeeze it in today.

Sadie was crying a lot last night. Normally she sleeps in the living room (she prefers our bedroom, but her snoring keeps Ralph awake) but for some reason she was really unhappy being out there. So, I ended up sleeping on the couch to keep her company. She was really happy to see me, wagging her tail & licking my hands. Hoover approved of me being out there, too, and slept curled up behind my knees. Hope they don't expect this to be the norm, now.

Had pizza for dinner last night. It was amazingly good, however we ordered a large and I swear they delivered a medium. Either that or they've really changed their pizza sizes since the last time we ordered.

1 comment:

  1. Yourhubby could always sleep on the couch, and you and the furkids could hve the bed. :-)

    I also heard the new Trek movie was good, although I am not sure if I could wrap my head around the young Kirk thing.

    I am glad someone else has noticed that large pizzas look like mediums! I always end up getting 2 and keeping the leftovers for a cold lunch.

    ReplyDelete