Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ralph!

Today is my sweetie's birthday, in case the title of this post wasn't enough of a clue. He spent the day playing D & D with friends, which gave me time to prepare his birthday evening. I did all the chores so that he didn't have to do any when he got home; wrapped his gifts (two books from his wish list & a DVD he had specifically requested); and cooked a special birthday dinner of baked brisket with homemade barbecue sauce, corn on the cob, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and of course cake & ice cream. After dinner (but before dessert) we took a walk together in the cool of the evening. We just finished our cake slices & are watching his new movie ("The Clone Wars"). He's received several birthday calls and all in all I think he had a good day.

Today's picture: Ralph's new birthday socks, the ones I finished yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Cool socks! Sounds like a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete