Monday, May 25, 2009

Before & After



After months of consideration, Ralph decided to get his hair cut. I, of course, am devastated (OK, that is a total exaggeration; let's just say that I don't hate it as much as I thought I would) but he is very happy with it. This is the first time he has had short hair in over 20 years. I got my hair cut just as short as his (which I've done before), however I am 100% non-photogenic so I'm not posting pictures of it. The grey in mine really shows up now. I am seriously considering getting just a light coloring added when it's time for a trim.

We had a wonderful time at Neighbor K & A's party yesterday. Good food, good company, and they have a "Rock Star" X-Box game that everyone really seemed to enjoy. I didn't play although Ralph did, and he said it was a lot of fun. All in all we had a lovely time. I think Neighbor D would have been pleased to see that the new owners of his house are filling it with fun and friends (including some of his old buddies). Neighbors R & M were there; everyone else were new to us although by the end of the party I felt like I had known some of them for years.

Plans for today aren't nearly so exciting. I want to finally finish the fish hat I started months ago & set aside; if the weather is warm enough I'll bathe the dogs; and of course there's a bit of housework to be done. The excitement just never ends. . .

1 comment: