Friday, November 27, 2009

Wow, Blogger really knows me today!


So, usually when I click the "next blog" icon in the toolbar, I end up getting websites that aren't in English, or are basically big advertisements for products in which I have no interest, and the like. I have just spent about an hour clicking on the "next blog" icon, and with one exception, every single blog was related to crafting in some way: knitting, crocheting, felting, scrapbooking, quilting, card-making, even one on soapmaking! Found the blogs of several Ravelry folks. I have been online at least 30 minutes longer than I had planned just because I couldn't believe how many crafty blogs were popping up. Mind you, the one exception was really not up my alley at all--it was a "mommy blog" where all the posts were about her kids and filled with photos of her kids. So not me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment