Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dull weekend ahead

Nothing exciting planned for this weekend. Need to take Sadie to the vet as she is chewing her skin raw. Need to buy cat litter. Hope to get some knitting done. Need to buy food for Thanksgiving. Ralph doesn't know for sure yet if he is working that day or not, but I can serve dinner at 6:30 as easily as our more traditional 3:00 pm holiday meal.

Traffic SUCKED last night, and not in that good way you can charge extra for. Took me almost 2 hours to get home. I was tired, cranky, and headache-y by the time I arrived. Ralph, sweetheart that he is, had dinner just about ready, hooray! It was much appreciated, even if it was only re-heated leftovers.

And that's it for today's exciting blog entry.

3 comments:

  1. Leftover's can be a godsend! :-)
    Poor Sadie. Does she have allergies? Once, and please ask you vet first, I heard that Avon's skin so soft can help with skin problems, but I am not completely sure. I hope she gets to feeling better the poor sweetheart.
    I don;t know about you, but at this moment I am NOT looking forward to making a Thanksgicing dinner. Hours upon hours of cooking only to have it consumed in an hour. Once the record for my guests woofing it down was seven minutes. I wanted to cry! The heathens! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the boring weekends are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cher, yeah it's definitely allergies although we don't know to what. She's always had the itchies, even when she belonged to our neighbor. The medicine is helping though.

    Seven minutes!!! E-gads. . .

    ReplyDelete