Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin pancakes FAIL


Made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, or attempted to do so anyway. I put too much pumpkin in the batter, so they didn't cook through properly and were very very soggy. Tasted OK though.

Started on a pair of gloves yesterday, and ended up frogging them as the size 4 needles I was using were a tad too big for the yarn. Went to get a set of size 3 needles. I own about elebenty-billion size 3 needles. I can find one. Not one set--just one needle. Might have to go to the yarn store today & get a set or two. I better leave most of my cash & my credit cards at home so I don't buy yarn, too. OK maybe one skein if they have something really awesome.

Today's photo: octopus bellies :-) I really am addicted to that pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment