Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And it's Wednesday.



Making good progress on the knitted spider. No pictures yet; going to wait until he's finished. The abdomen & legs are a variegated red/orange/green/purple and the head is in black. It's kinda creepy, and I *like* spiders. I'm quite pleased with how it's turning out, though.

The picture today is of the octopus I knit in Arizona. I hadn't realized until I was halfway done that I had chosen Lakers colors. Go Lakers, I guess :-) So far this is my favorite pattern in the book; quick, easy, and so realistic looking! I'm planning on making at least two more.

Been having some foot pain lately. Thought it was the new shoes, but I bought a different pair & it hasn't helped; neither did a week not wearing work shoes while on vacation. It's right at the very last joint of the big toe on my left foot, directly above the ball. Ralph thinks I should go get it x-rayed. I plan to do my usual ignore-it-and-maybe-it-will-go-away treatment, at least for a while longer.

Only a few weeks until my pirate party. I *really* need to get the invitations out.

1 comment:

  1. Is the foot pain in the bunion area? They are hereditary, you know ...

    Love the new picture in the header!

    ReplyDelete