Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just a few photos today


Some of the goldfish in our pond. the black/silver one & the really yellow-y gold one are the only actual koi that we have; all the others are just feeder fish that grew up.


Halitosis, the queen of our castle.



One of my current WIPs, ruffled wristwarmers to go with my new hat. I used stitch dictionaries to find both the ruffle & the eyelet pattern, converted them to be knit in the round, and added a bit of ribbing at the top. I will be posting instructions on my Ravelry project page.



Frumplestiltskin stretching with her paws on my let. She's not supposed to do that of course, but it made a cute picture. Obviously we have not yet found either her owner or a new home.



Our amaryllis is in bloom! An extreme close-up of one of the blossoms.

1 comment:

  1. the flower is lovely! I love the pictures of the dogs. They look very happy.

    ReplyDelete