Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fish!

Another new recipe last night, this time for Simple Salmon. It really was an easy recipe, and surprisingly good since normally I don't like salmon. I am trying to be open-minded about cooking, though, and thought I'd give it a try. Mind you, when I put "2 salmon fillets" on the shopping list, I didn't expect Ralph to come home with a 3-pound side of salmon. Thank goodness for the internet, where I learned how to turn that hunk-o-fish into proper fillets.

Started a pair of wristwarmers last night to go with the new hat. I found a "bell" edging which I used to make a ruffle at the bottom to go along with the pleats on the hat, then I'm going to use a diamond brocade chart for the main part. I really wanted something lacier but haven't found anything quite right in my stitch dictionaries. Oh, wait, I just remembered one I haven't looked through yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment