Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well, that was cool.



Look what we saw! Yup, it's the Delorean from "Back to the Future." We saw it while driving up Beach Blvd. on the way to dinner on Sunday. Unfortunately all we had with us for photo-taking was a cell phone, I was trying to get a picture from the back seat, the back window is a mess from dried-on dog slobber, and we never were able to get close enough for a really good shot. Still, under the circumstances I think this came out pretty well.

I think I'm done with Faire for the year. There's one more weekend left, however I'm ready for some time at home. Plus as much as I hate doing housework it'll be nice to have a full weekend to really clean the place up. I'm too tired after work & with just one day to get everything done, things aren't as spiffy as I'd like them to be.

It was a nice rainy morning today, the sort of weather where it actually makes sense for me to be a knitter in California. I wore my weird socks, honeycomb wristwarmers, Bloody Stupid Johnson hat, and dark mark illusion scarf. Of course they all had to come off once I was in the office--none of it is exactly "business professional"--but I sure was toasty warm on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment