Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Me and my big mouth


Well, I just had to point out how nice the July weather was, didn't I? Because August has decided it's time to be HOT HOT HOT. Luckily VT at my temporary workplace was kind enough to open the A/C vent for me, since it was way out of my reach. Even he had trouble reaching it while standing on my desk, and he's at least 6' tall.

I also found my other Man From Atlantis book. Weird, eh? Haven't seen it in years, and the day after I mention not knowing where it is I found it on the bookshelf. Don't know how I missed seeing it before.

Did I mention that we got hit with a $377 dollar electric bill last month? This month's bill had a correction on it. Apparently the June bill was supposed to only have been $65. Since we paid the full $377, we now have a credit of over $220 even after this month's bill is applied against it. What a relief! While it would be nice to have the cash in pocket, it's also nice to know that we won't have to pay an electric bill for several months.

1 comment: