Tuesday, March 2, 2010

On to the next

McGonagall is almost done. She's off the needles, however there are still a half-dozen ends to weave in plus she needs blocking. I also managed to skip a row somewhere along the line. I think it might be in the right eye, as that looks a little wonky to me. I'm not 100% happy with the finished project, however I *did* do her as a practice piece so I'm not too worried about it. If I do make Prof. McGonagall again, I will know what to do to make it better.

I've also cast on for the next Harry Potter square. The photo is at 4 rows completed plus a bottom border, with 17 (!!!) bobbins in use. Can you guess who it is yet? :-) I managed two more rows this morning (it's taking me about 20 minutes to do one row, yikes!), was able to remove two bobbins but had to add three more. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. 17 bobbins? Who is it that you are making? You should try doing the school. That would look great on a pillow.

    ReplyDelete