Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad dog! Bad, bad dog!


Sigh. This is what happens when an unsupervised dog finds an unsupervised skein of yarn. Yes, that is indeed my gorgeous former-skein of Crazyfoot. It doesn't appear to actually be damaged, and I *think* I can untangle it. . .

In other news, I'm almost done with the scarf for the Ravelympics, and in a flash of irrationality have decided to do yet another project. I'm making some cat toys for the pet event. I will consider the event complete when I have three of them done, although they are so quick & easy that I might make more. I finished one already, and am ready to stuff the second. I'll post a pic when I've got the three done.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the doggy had a bit of fun. Hmm... take a night or two or three and I bet you can unravel it.

    ReplyDelete