Friday, January 8, 2010

Not much to say


As is often the case, not a lot going on during the week. Just work, really. I do finally have a picture of my finished sweater. I'm pleased with it (the sweater, not necessarily the picture) although there are things that I'll be modifying on the current one. The current one is on hold temporarily; the yarn is pooling/flashing like mad & I'm not sure I like it. So, I'm going to set it aside for a while & then look at it again before deciding if I'm going to frog some of it, and if so how much. I'm thinking about an inch right now, then alternating between two balls of yarn to break up the pooling. However, at over 200 stitches per round & six rounds per inch, I'm not sure I *really* want to frog. In the meantime, I've picked up the hermit crab again--which reminds me, I need to wind the skeins for the shell & underside of the legs before I go to work this morning.

Gosh--I think that's about everything. . . such an exciting life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment