Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good dogs, my butt!

What has gotten into my dogs lately? Two weeks ago, I caught Sadie sleeping on the couch. A few nights ago, I caught Hali sleeping on the couch. Last night, I caught Hali in the act of jumping onto the couch. And as you can see from the photo, Zoe has decided that the basket of formerly-clean laundry makes a good dog bed. And here I thought we had good girls. Please pardon the poor quality of the photo; the lens was dirty, and of course the battery died after I took the shot so I couldn't get a better one after cleaning the lens.

Still finishing up Christmas knitting. You would think, since I started two weeks before last Christmas, that I would be done by now. Guess I shouldn't have spent so much time making octopi, even if they are fun. I finished K's mittens, and AM was my Santa's Helper & gave them to her yesterday. AM said that K's face just lit up. I'm really glad I decided to make them. I also made a little hat for my great-nephew A; it's a mini version of the ogre hat I made before. Now I am working on one last gift & am halfway done with it. Then maybe I can finally finish my sweater that I started in the spring.

I got all of Ralph's gifts wrapped today, and his stocking is stuffed & ready. I sort of overdid it on the stocking stuffers, and had to wrap some of them instead as not everything would fit. Still have some things to wrap for other folks, but I got burned out today doing his so they will have to wait.

Tomorrow we plan to finally get a tree. We had a really good artificial one, but sadly it has given up the ghost so it's time for a new one.

2 comments:

  1. Zoe is adorable. Absolutely adorable.

    And ... I said it before, but I'll repeat it here for the "teeming millions" ... knitting the mittens for K? You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girls! Look at tht sweet face. They want to be couch potatoes. LOL

    ReplyDelete