Monday, March 28, 2011

And so it goes



I really have very little to post about; this is mostly just to keep in the habit of posting :-)

I was sitting in my car the other day, & two women walked past, slightly out of sync with each other in their steps. With their high heels on the asphalt, it sounded exactly like a horse walking past. I will never understand why so many women wear clompy shoes like that. I'll stick with my comfy flats, thankyewverramuch.

Poor Ralph has been fighting a bad asthma attack since Friday night. It was so bad that he had to sleep in the trailer; whatever it was that set it off seems to be in the bedroom. We've cleaned, vacuumed, moved items out of the room, changed the sheets & it hasn't helped much. He went to the doctor's for it today & is feeling a little better. We just finished washing the dogs, and Mudgie is back on Allerpet so hopefully this will take care of things.

Hmm. I think that's all I've got for today. Better post next time, I promise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment