Monday, December 20, 2010

Not much to say


Very little to talk about, however it's been weeks since I've posted so I figured I'd better say something.

The temp job is going really well. I'm not 100% up to speed yet, however I've learned a lot and don't have to ask nearly so many questions as I did at first. The computer software is very different from what I'm used to using. There are also a lot of little things to remember, like you can't change certain figures if the loan is being processed by one particular location, but it's OK on the other locations, and certain fees have to be lumped together after printing a copy of the HUD statement. I'm catching on, though!

Nearly broke my toe on Saturday. We've got a 15 pound steel weight we use as a doorstop, and SOMEone left it in the middle of the hallway. Slammed my bare foot into it on the way to the bathroom. Cussing ensued. Hurt like the dickens for a long time, although now it's nearly back to normal. Feels more stiff than it does painful.

Yesterday we had to take all the animals in for their second de-worming shot. We were 3/4 of the way to the vet when I realized we'd forgotten to bring the cat! So, we've got to go back this weekend & get him taken care of. Luckily the vet is open on Boxing Day.

Oh, my, Boxing Day--has it really been almost a year since Hoover died? I guess it has. Poor little kitty. I miss him still.

No comments:

Post a Comment