Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tea Party Day



I can't believe I almost forgot! Today is Mad Hatter Tea Party Day, which actually occurs twice a year. The dates are October 6 & June 10, based on the "In this style 10/6" tag on the Mad Hatter's Hat. I even brought a tea bag & muffin to work so I could have a little "party" for my afternoon snack, then forgot about it until Lizard mentioned the date on her Facebook status. Anywho, here are photos of my "party," a warm fig muffin paired with a cup of decaf tea. I even used my Cheshire Cat thermochromatic mug; the cat "vanishes" when the mug is filled with hot liquid. And yes, I know there are crumbs on the tablecloth. Just deal with it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hai, how are you today? I like to read your blog post. Will back for another update

    Cheers
    Watch Funny Videos
    http://freefunnyvideos1.blogspot.com/2010/10/video-audi-r8-commercial-funny-videos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to celebrate 10/6 and 6/10 with a tea party! (My hubby's b-day is on 6/10...I am sure he'll love to bring in each new year with a tea party!) I love Alice (and just blogged about it a few days ago, actually) but I have never heard of/thought of the Hatter's 10/6 card referring to Oct. 6th before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete