Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


Well, while the majority of the US is fighting snow & blizzards, we on the West Coast continue to have lovely weather. Ralph & I even did some gardening over the weekend, trimming trees, pulling out some dead plants & replacing them with live ones.

In other news, I got a job! I'll be working as an escrow administrator, and my new boss is none other than Mr. Boss Man himself. It'll be awesome working with him again. The job promises to be very busy & challenging, which I'm quite looking forward to. It starts at the end of the month so I've got some time to let it all sink in.

Today's photo: the socks that I finished a couple weeks ago. These are the ones from the pattern book my SIL bought me for Christmas. They are without a doubt the funkiest socks I ever made, but I love them. I'm thinking of entering them in the County Fair. The flash washed out the color a little bit in the photo but I think you can get a good idea of how they look.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Sounds like a good job! And the socks look awesome -- good colors!

    ReplyDelete